Thursday, June 13, 2024

Apple CEO Says Artificial Intelligence Will Cause Reduced Phone Usage



Article: Tim Cook says it's a 'significant possibility' people use their iPhones less because of AI - Business Insider

Tim Cook is saying that iPhone users might very well not want to use their devices as much with his Apple Intelligence on them.

I would definitely agree, since I certainly don't want to use a device if it has Artificial Intelligence built into it. I love AI for creating art, music and more. But, only when I choose to use it. I don't want it wandering around my devices and doing whatever it wants to without my consent. I felt exactly the same when Personal Assistants like Siri came out. I didn't want them always on and listening to what I was saying or doing.

Click on the Article Link above to read more about Cook's comments.

Come back here for all the latest Artificial Intelligence News. Thank you for reading!

AI Brief for the latest on Artificial Intelligence! • Twitter - aibrief

millerfilm is ON! • Twitter • Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment