Monday, December 14, 2015

SyFy Returns to Sci-Fi Tonight



Article: Syfy Returns to its Roots with ‘The Expanse,’ ‘Childhood’s End’ - Variety

Childhood's End: Mini-Series Details - SyFy

The Expanse: Series Details - SyFy



The SyFy Channel had definitely gotten way from sci-fi with aggressively stupid stuff like "Sharknado," etc. But, the channel is trying to return to return to science-fiction with tonight's one-two punch of the adaptation of Arthur C. Clarke's classic novel "Childhood's End" and a TV Series based on the novels by James S.A. Corey, "The Expanse." The first episode for "The Expanse" has been online for weeks, and was pretty good, but I'll have to watch it again to see what I think.

For "Childhood's End," I am listening to the audiobook right now. Adapting a classic novel is challenging. So, I would rather listen to the original first. I am DVR'ing the mini-series, and will watch that once I am done with the book. I would recommend doing that!

millerfilm is ON! Twitter and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment